Established in 1921 and now celebrating the Centenary!
Thanks to those who have registered for our upcoming celebrations. Still plenty of time and space for more people, so let us know you are coming - by phone or online registration.
Here are some of the finer points you need to know.
Tuesday 3 August 6:30pm - Watch the A team (v Saints A) and B team (v Kereru B) in action at Bishopdale YMCA
* At the conclusion of the games, around 7:45pm, come meet the teams and enjoy some light refreshments.
Friday 6 August Doors open 7pm- Catch up with past and present players at The Bealey, 263 Bealey Avenue.
* Bring your photos and other memorabilia to share, or better still send us digital copy so we can show as a slide show. The more the merrier!
* Included in your $30 is a drink voucher and food platters will be circulated. After that, drinks at your own cost from the function room bar.
* We expect there will be lots of conversation going on, and you will all want a piece of the Centenary cake.
Saturday 7 August
* Various times - watch games at Hagley courts at times previously advised, from 9:35am to 3:05 pm.
* Join in Club Day, from 4pm at HSOB Rugby Clubrooms in North Hagley Park.
* Drinks at the special price of $5, and food available to purchase
Now is the time to complete your registration, using the link below. It is very important as you all know, for catering purpose that we know you are coming, so let us know now!
Even more important - we want to see you in person and share those memories.
Contact real people for any questions, or to register manually
Jill Dimond 027 291 4483 or Raewyn Pope 027 321 0364